Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Not about running, but kinda related!

So... This post isn't about running, but it's about a product that, in the end, will give me more time to run. At the height of training for a race, it can seem like you have time for nothing but running and eating and sleeping and showering. It can be hard to keep up with looking like you got dressed with the lights on, let alone looking put together and polished. The little things, like manicures and pedicure can fall by the wayside. So, a few weeks ago, I received something called a VoxBox with a bunch of product to try for free from Influenster. 

(http://www.influenster.com)


As you can see, it contained a bunch of fun products, but the one I really enjoyed the most was Kiss Everlasting French Nails. I was super skeptical of them, as I had tried press on nails in the past and they were pretty awful, but I figured since they were free, there was no risk. Shockingly, I was BLOWN AWAY! The nails were super easy to put on, came in a bunch of different sizes and looked great. All week, I loved seeing people's reactions when I told them I was wearing press on nails. It was usually disbelief that they were actually from the drugstore and not a salon.
I'll be honest, it took a little filing for me not to look trashy, but it took me no more than 15 minutes total to complete this fabulous look. As promised, they last about a week, but it's usually a good idea to keep that little tube of glue they provide you with around I case you "pop a nail." 

For just under $7, I'd say these Kiss Everlasting French Nails are a steal!

I liked them so much, I actually bought a pair from Walgreens in a sparkly french design!



All in all, I think Kiss makes a great product that provides you with a fabulous look in no time at all with minimal effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment